Clock-In: Co-Working Space in BGC
Nowadays, co-working establishments seem to be the lifestyle for every Digital Nomads and small startup businesses. Another great place for freelancers and even for the entrepreneur who’s starting up their business opens up in the financial district of Bonifacio Global City – Clock-In.
Clock-In recently opened up a branch under Fort Bonifacio Development Corp. (FBDC) last October 26, 2017. If you’re not familiar with FBDC, they are the one behind developing BGC. With that being said, Clock-In is definitely an awesome place.
Self-employed and freelancers normally hang out at coffee shops to have free Wi-Fi service and of course, coffee. Although some can thrive in coffee shops, it’s either the place is getting too crowded or the internet connection is not good enough.
What is co-working?
This is a style of working where you have a shared workplace, while still promoting independence to do your own work surrounded by people who are just like you, busy with working on their own.
Here at the Clock-In, they have great amenities that you can access. Here are some of them:
- Wi-Fi connection – technically, this is the most important reason why you want to go to a co-working space. To have access to a high-speed internet connection that is stable and FREE! I think this alone beats a coffee shop.
- Drinks – we don’t want you to get drunk here, but you will surely get an overdose from their unlimited coffee, tea, and water that are absolutely for free. Who wouldn’t want that?
- Print ‘em up – in case you need to print some important documents immediately, you have the access to their printer and you can also scan some of your documents for your business
- Front Desk – you can also have an access to their front desk service that will act as your receptionist wherein they can receive your calls, your meeting guests and your emails. Great, right?
There are still a lot of perks that you may get, especially if you sign up and become part of their Clock-In family. One of them is that you can actually reserve your own personal office space here for a month or so, depending on the contract.
They also offer meeting rooms that you can rent and do a brainstorming with your colleagues. Of course, this will include high-speed internet connection, whiteboards, and projector. That is pretty neat, right? Everything you need is already here.
Clock-In is definitely not your ordinary working space. Not only are you located in the heart of one of the financial districts in Manila, the working space ambiance is surely felt as soon as you step into the building.
This can become your temporary office while still starting up your own business. You can also take this opportunity to meet new people and collaborate or learn from what they are doing.
For more inquiries, you may contact Clock-In BHS directly here.
- Address: C2 Bonifacio High Street Central, 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Operation Hours: 8:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M daily
- Website: https://bgc.clock-in.com.ph/